Mesa NAMM 2009 vid clips post here!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiKuOjpmDSM
apologies if this has been posted..hard to keep up with...
a little mk V in beginning...(and NO, that is not me playing!!!however, there is a resemblance in terms of baldness/facial hair...!)

lesterpaul said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiKuOjpmDSM
apologies if this has been posted..hard to keep up with...
a little mk V in beginning...(and NO, that is not me playing!!!however, there is a resemblance in terms of baldness/facial hair...!)

looks like a new vid to me! The amp is awesome! And the old dude at the end is a monster

rabies said:
what a zoo that place must be. i can't imagine hearing that for 4 days. thank god nobody invites me to that namm thing...

whatever happened to phrasing? (e.g. Gilmour and Miles Davis) silence is a virtue in leads...

I'm sure the last thing that guy is thinking about is impressing anyone. You want phrasing go watch the guys band. I guess those who can't shred usually have to be a critic.

danyeo1 said:
rabies said:
what a zoo that place must be. i can't imagine hearing that for 4 days. thank god nobody invites me to that namm thing...

whatever happened to phrasing? (e.g. Gilmour and Miles Davis) silence is a virtue in leads...

I'm sure the last thing that guy is thinking about is impressing anyone. You want phrasing go watch the guys band. I guess those who can't shred usually have to be a critic.
...so, is this THE Mitch Perry??

rabies said:
oh and btw. i'm sure david gilmour loves to shred. i'm sure he thinks it's hyper vigilant...

i like vernon reid but when they do that shred thing it seems very immature after a while. what's the **** rush yo?

Bringing up David Gilmour in an arguement against shred just never gets old does it? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Put yourself in that guys shoes. Go to a guitar store, plug in and just start noodling. Then someone shoves a camera in your face and you have the internet critics jumping all over you. It's pretty stupid IMHO.

My VHT Sig X with KT88, Egnator Rebel 20 with 6V6/EL84 and THD Flexi 50 with any tube all have a English voice.

It has more to do with the preamp.

Back