• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Mark IIb combo, EQ, 60/100 watt. sell or trade

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaMc-G

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I haven't posted here in years, and I apologize, but i thought members here should have first dibs.

I'm selling my Mark IIb. It has the 60/100 watt option, along with the onboard EQ. I love it and it works perfectly, but I just want something different. Preferably a head.
Serial number is 8547
Speaker is non original, unfortunately. It has an older Black Shadow in it, currently.

Everything works great. Sounds great. and MAN these amps have an insane amount of gain....and its useable. Crazy!!!
Condition is really good for its age. It IS missing a few of the EQ tabs, but it works just fine regardless. There are two spots on the back where the tolex is missing. the wood is just fine though.(see pic)

Price is the hard part. I don't know the going rate for these with the stated options and condition. I've seen them go for $800-$1000.....so I'll start in the middle at $900 obo. I'm not NEEDING to sell this, would just like to.

Trades I'm interested in are: Maverick, Nomad, Road King, Electra Dyne, Trem-o-Verb, or Stiletto.
or a Fender Tone Master. As far as head or combo. I'm pretty open but I'd like to stick with heads

I'm in Evansville, IN.
For references, my eBay ID is kittiekrunchies.
my linked email here I no longer use. hit me up on PM or at [email protected]

I don't see where to load pics?!?! Anyone?
Thanks for looking,
Matt

Back