• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Lonestar Classic 1x12 Imbuya w/ wicker grille for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeally dan

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm selling my Lonestar Classic. I really like this amp a bunch but I am not making full use of it. It has two channels and I have always been a clean + pedals guy and I can't seem to get out of that habit.

Like I say it has 2 channels w/ boost. It appears to be an older version. It has the 100 or 50 watt switch for each channel but it doesn't switch down to 10 watts. I think the new ones did this.

It has 4 new 6L6's (winged SEDS) and is running great.

I bought this amp from a guy who didn't tell me the full story. He sent a Fender footswitch with it and I have never bought the actual Mesa switch. The Fender foot switch will switch between the channels or engage the boost, but won't do both. I also bought big castors for it which work well. It has a Mesa cover which works but one of the seams is tearing.

The amp has some wear that the previous owner did not tell me about. I doubt I'll be able to get it to show up in pics but I will try. Might be able to buff some of it out. There are some marks on the front pannel but like I say it will be hard to get it to show up.The amps looks great and is Mesa's Imbuya w/ wicker grille. It is the 1 x12 model but sounds as big as a 2x12 amp to my ears.

I'd like to get $1100 for it +shipping. If you happen to live anywhere close I'll bring it to you to save on shipping. I'm in Northern Alabama, not too far from Nashville or Atlanta.

Also, I am looking for a blackface Fender Super Reverb or Blacface Fender Pro if you want to trade.

PM me with any questions or email. Thanks.

[email protected]
DSCN0592.jpg

Dude,

I just sent you an email with my cell number. I happen to have a 1966 Blackface Pro Reverb that I was thinking of selling to raise some Lonestar funds.

Let me know if you are interested.

I'm an amp tech and a Mesa tech, so I take really great care of my amps and always do the maintenance necessary to keep them up & running.

Back