mesa IIC+ real?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk19

Reaction score
http://gitaarmarkt.nl/index.php?ct=gitvers&md=details&id=66331
Hi

I just wanted to ask if this mesa IIC+ is a real one, its a 220 europe version.
1377X is the serial number. Would I do a good trade if I Traded this against my deliverance 120 from VHT?

Thanks

has anyone here have an idea if its real????? I am desperate so please help me out

I think 60 watt is more then enough. No eq, I thought eq was not so good to put in the signal, I really like a dry sound. Maybe I can put an eq in front of it? Would this give me the same effect as a eq in the amp?

no...it would have to be in a fx loop sort of thing..after the pre amp..i have heard of plp putting eq's before the pre amp and making it sound nice..

Oke I am pretty sure its a real one: the serial number is 13778, he mailed me a clear foto of it. Finaly i found one in europe!!! My vht was a great amp but my heart is whit the boogies. I already have a triple recto and I love it.
A mark IIC+ without eq: can this do master of puppets tone? Can I put the output of the amp thru my 4x12 cab from mesa?

I am really looking forward to having this baby. I think I have a sweet deal here. Bought the deliverance 120 for 1600 euro I believe and a IIC+ here goes for ( if you can find one ) 1400 and more. Where do I need to pay attention on to see if its in perfect working order?

put the EQ in the loop to get the metallica sound. take EQ off for santana sound. You can put this into your 4x12 as long as you have a speaker cable to connect both. the serial number matches it as a real 2c+. enjoy!!! i can send you some master of puppets settings if you PM me.

kirk19 said:
I am really looking forward to having this baby. I think I have a sweet deal here. Bought the deliverance 120 for 1600 euro I believe and a IIC+ here goes for ( if you can find one ) 1400 and more. Where do I need to pay attention on to see if its in perfect working order?

listen to the pot's when you turn them, listen for pop's and buzz's, make sure everything works...there isn't realy much more you can do with out pulling it apart...

Hi I just checked the fuse and there is a fuse ( long one ) of 3ampere in it, is this right because I think that in an export 220 model there needs to be a 1.5A in it? My tech always said that fuses even when larger in ampere will blow when something goes wrong, is this true? I also want to check the bias because the power tubes are sovtek, they were put in by a store so they should be biased right? It sounds oke to me.

can someone please help me with this ampere problem above, I have no idea witch fuse to use???

I am not sure witch fuse to use and I dont know if the bias is oke, can I take2 mesa 6L6 to put in it and then be sure the amp is running in oke bias??? Please need help, I know the amp is oke but I need some help to make it sound even better. The fuse must be changed to the correct one to make it safe to play again. Nothing serious could have happened with the 3A fuse because it would have blown too then or am I wrong on this one. I would really appreciate some help thanks to the person how can help me

see ye

Thanks, I put a 1.5A fuse in it and it didnt blow so averything should be fine. I will go to a tech with it though for cleaning it out and mayby change filter cap and other parts that are subjected to wear. Thanks for the response

Back