• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa dust covers?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stonge

Reaction score
I have a bunch of mesa dust covers for sale. I used to work for a music store and they were throwing these out. Yeah I know, I know - it is unfortunate for all those who bought amps and never got them or never complained about it. (I would have). And on that note - any boogie that was sold on my watch got their manual, casters, dust covers and footswitch. And if I was feeling saucy, an added speech about how badass of a purchase they just made - INVESTING in a boogie product.

Not sure how much i will sell them for. But my car just took a crap and is going to cost me. So I am selling anything I can at this point but the actual boogies themselves - if I can help it.

I know I haven't been on here much lately (still a reader, just haven't been vocal), but there are some things I want to do.
-no paypal - tired of them scamming money, expecially on a 25-40 sale.
-money order (post office only)
-is anyone interested here? If not. I will put them on the eBay.
-if there is an interest I will go through them all and figure out what sizes I have and what not.

I know this probably looks shady with not wanting anything to do with paypal. James Ansell is a good friend of mine and he usually sells stuff here. I don't really want to put this responsibility on him for like 20 different dust covers. I mainly have been a reader to the board.

thanks for the interest.

Do you happen to have anything for a Dual Rectifier head? I just bought a 2 channel and I need a cover for it. Also do you have a cover for a Stiletto Straight 4x12? If you have either, shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Cool, man...I could seriously use a cover for my DC-2 combo. I'm assuming these are the same black covers w/ white embroidered logo like my Stiletto one?? Let us know more details...I doubt they would go to waste. 8)

i could use one for a walkabout scout combo, and a m6 carbine combo. padded if available..

Latest posts

Back