Mesa Customs Thread!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgventura

Reaction score
Everyone either tell about and/or show your custom Mesa(s)! Although I do not have one, yet... I'm sure there are some beautiful ones out there. Stock photos from the Mesa site don't count! :lol:

14months003.jpg

I found this at my local dealer! I went in with intent to purchase a regular Black Dual Rec and Recto 4/12. They were all out! Then the dude say's wait! I think we got something in the back thats going back! The guy that custom ordered this, waited too long, and decided to put his money into some high dollar guitar! So apparently the shop did'nt mind, and this beast was going back! I took one look and said I'll take it! I actually had to custom order the cab at that time, which took three more months! When it arrived, they were'nt exactly matched, you could hardly tell the difference, but the stock of leather was of slightly different hues! Also, while the head had a tan leather handle and corners, the cab had the black leather corners! I dyed the corners of the head, and purchased a black handle from Mesa not long ago, they match even better now! It was well worth it, I get compliments all over the place! It's a now discontinued Butterscotch Crocodile Embossed Leather, with the Black Diamond Plate!

jbird said:
14months003.jpg

I found this at my local dealer! I went in with intent to purchase a regular Black Dual Rec and Recto 4/12. They were all out! Then the dude say's wait! I think we got something in the back thats going back! The guy that custom ordered this, waited too long, and decided to put his money into some high dollar guitar! So apparently the shop did'nt mind, and this beast was going back! I took one look and said I'll take it! I actually had to custom order the cab at that time, which took three more months! When it arrived, they were'nt exactly matched, you could hardly tell the difference, but the stock of leather was of slightly different hues! Also, while the head had a tan leather handle and corners, the cab had the black leather corners! I dyed the corners of the head, and purchased a black handle from Mesa not long ago, they match even better now! It was well worth it, I get compliments all over the place! It's a now discontinued Butterscotch Crocodile Embossed Leather, with the Black Diamond Plate!

dude seriously, no words can be said, i bow to that, good freaking score thats amazing

100_0354.jpg

CabinetCase002.jpg

Custom ordered her from the factory a little over 1 year ago, and it took about 5 weeks to build from scratch. Never regreted it since :D

-AJH

Custom F-50 in Bubinga with wicker grille, leather handle and old-style "Boogie" nameplate. Picked this up 6 days ago after waiting over three months for the build. The longest three months of my life - but definitely worth the wait. I'm loving it.

Boogie3.jpg

Boogie2.jpg

Boogie1.jpg

jbird said:
14months003.jpg

That half stack is off the hook man! How do you(do you) gig with that? What if it gets a ding!!!!

MesaENGR412 said:
Custom ordered her from the factory a little over 1 year ago, and it took about 5 weeks to build from scratch. Never regreted it since :D

-AJH

ooo i like the chrome

Thanks. I love it! I don't know if my neighbors feel the same way about it though. :)

I saw it on eBay a couple months back, couldn't resist and went for it.

-Greg

thanks bud, I like it too. Haven't met anyone else that's got one like mine yet, and i've played almost 200 gigs!

-AJH

Here is some pics of my Rectoverb in Emerald Green, that I am actually trying to sell.

www.soulfulterrain.com/Mesa001.jpg
www.soulfulterrain.com/Mesa002.jpg
www.soulfulterrain.com/Mesa003.jpg

Jason

jwnc said:
Here is some pics of my Rectoverb in Emerald Green, that I am actually trying to sell.

www.soulfulterrain.com/Mesa001.jpg
www.soulfulterrain.com/Mesa002.jpg
www.soulfulterrain.com/Mesa003.jpg

Jason

Oh man that's beautiful. How much and where are you located?

Hey research! I just sent you a Private mail.

Thanks
Jason

Latest posts

Back