• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa boogie markiii green stripe 1995

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burt reynolds

Reaction score
Well im going to part with my 1995 markiii green stripe head serial number 28127. It is in excellent condition,100% functional.
The only 2 flaws are a missing cap on one of the graphic eq sliders,and the presence knob is BARELY noisy when you turn it.It has the reverb mod and the initials MB. It is dated 7/1995. I am also including two footswitches for it in excellent working condition. The tubes are all mesa and work fine. 700 obo +shipping,dont be shy to make an offer. I am new on here but my ebay name is superev1l and i have 100% feedback. I prefer paypal for buyer protection. Any questions feel free to message me. The zip ties are only to secure the powercord,nothing it wrong with it. It has 5881's and el34's in it.Im also including 3 sets of used 5881 tubes. Two sets are good,one set works but the tubes dont match.
Im going to give you guys a few days before it goes to ebay.

23.jpg

22.jpg

24.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

Latest posts

Back