Mesa/boogie logo for my head amp.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cremona

Reaction score
Hi

I want the orginal big metal Mesa/boogie logo for my new mark head shell insteand of the BOOGIE logo, or the small plastik mesa/boogie ones that is on comboes and rack kits.

I called up the Danish boogie dealer and the said the will not order one because it was to complicated and takes to much time .

I then email Guitar center and the big mesa boogie dealer in Hollywood, the both replayed the cant sell to me here in europe.

What shuld i do.?

Thanks

International phone call to the factory, or an email to someone actually in Petaluma - not the Hollywood store. Boogie definitely ship parts to the UK, Denmark wouldn't be any different. If you don't have any luck, try the actual MESA distributor (rather than a dealer) in Denmark.

Can you elaborate more on "big metal mesa/boogie logo"? Sample picture or measurements would help. I might have one.

zebpedersen said:
International phone call to the factory, or an email to someone actually in Petaluma - not the Hollywood store. Boogie definitely ship parts to the UK, Denmark wouldn't be any different. If you don't have any luck, try the actual MESA distributor (rather than a dealer) in Denmark.

Ok thanks

Il get to it tomorrow

This one wich is the orginal one that is on Mark 2 and 3 heads when the came from the factory.

This is a pic of my new head shell wich my C+ is going into , and the mesa/boogie logo is not he orginal one but the small on that is on comboes

I have an extra one, but at some point in the 80's I drilled two small screw holes in right side top and bottom corners because it fits a half rack spacer perfectly. If the two screw holes aren't a problem for you, I will trade you the newer logo badge you have in the satellite pic straight across.

If you are interested, check to see if your original plate logo is the same dimensions as a half rack spacer to make sure (approx. 9.5 in or 241 mm W x 1.7 inches or 44 mm H).

I can send pictures as well if you are interested.

Mark Fore said:
I have an extra one, but at some point in the 80's I drilled two small screw holes in right side top and bottom corners because it fits a half rack spacer perfectly. If the two screw holes aren't a problem for you, I will trade you the newer logo badge you have in the satellite pic straight across.

If you are interested, check to see if your original plate logo is the same dimensions as a half rack spacer to make sure (approx. 9.5 in or 241 mm W x 1.7 inches or 44 mm H).

I can send pictures as well if you are interested.

PM send.

Back