Mesa Boogie "for-sale ads bush radio"

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jukesgtr

Reaction score
After reading today's thread about a M/B on Ebay I was just thinking if it would make any sense for us the forum members to inform the rest of us about for-sale ads on Mesa amps placed on craigslist, local newpapers etc?

That was the way I got my Mesa, Peavey and Laney amps at super good prices and I follow those ads on regular basis. I would volunteer to inform you guys on the amps for sale in my area. Many of the sellers ship too...what do you think?

I think it's a good idea. it could be a new board, or a just part of the classifieds. Such as a subject w/ a disclaimer

ex: AD: mesa mark1

However, this could post a slight problem wherein one could essentially list every single item on ebay! I would prefer it to stay in the realm of the collectible and rare pieces.

How about if someone is looking for a particular amp? You could put out a WTB APB. It would save space and still might help someone find a particular amp.

Elpelotero said:
I think it's a good idea. it could be a new board, or a just part of the classifieds. Such as a subject w/ a disclaimer

ex: AD: mesa mark1

However, this could post a slight problem wherein one could essentially list every single item on ebay! I would prefer it to stay in the realm of the collectible and rare pieces.

Yeah would not make sense to list Ebay items since all of us can search the site, I meant more local boards and papers. When I find something advertised you guys might be interested in I'll let you know -- as a free service to our growing Mesa Boogie community!

Latest posts

Back