Mesa 4x12?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kham

Reaction score
What does 4x12 4fb mean on the Mesa Rect cabs? I just bought a cab with V30s that says that.

I don't know but it says the same thing on the back of my Traditional slant.

So is 350 a good deal for a over sized rect cab. In good condition? Thats what i paid!

Im having some brite sounds out of my RK I head. I got the mids all the way down and the treble at 12' presence is relative to my ear at the time.

I am looking at getting an EQ to get some lower end mid and high end balance for my dirty tones. Im so confused! (as some of you already know lol)

I play in a basement, I play gibsons use monster cables, my pedals are mostly true bypass (cept Digitch whammy and Boss TU2)

Any advice from you boogie boarders would be awesome

Especially at high gain settings the vintage Gibson pickups give you plenty of biting high end. Try turning your volume knob on the guitar, especially the neck pickup, down to about 8. That often mellows the high end nicely for most of the things you're likely to play which don't require extreme intensity.

As an artistic musician you don't want to be like a painter who only uses one color, right?

Latest posts

Back