Merry Christmas

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i didn't get anything, so I'm looking tomorrow. The problem for me is my MKIV really is all I'll ever need, i hate that.

I find the mark IV super sweet, i mean, it gets me everything I need, but when I wanna be fussy, I'd like to have alead tone and a rhythm tone and if i spent alot of money on my mark IV then i'd better be happy right? well doesn't work that way, i need a new channel and I ain't sacraficing anything like, getting a rhythm tone without the EQ then add the EQ to get one, i spent a **** load on this amp and i wanna get the tone i want without sacraficing anything... so then you buy a preamp to just get a rhythm tone, then you go figure, it's not really happenign then you think.. what if i fused a mark IIC+ and a mark IV that'd be pretty sweet. Then it got me thinking even more.. i'd only be using the mark IIC+ lead channel and so i'll still need another preamp or amp just for lead tones.. but that's me being FUSSY( G.A.S) also... it's really nice to have all this stuff... and im not the only one on here who lives and breathes guitar so this is the stuff we do most and at the end of the day.. are you really satisfied? is there somethign you can name that you would like to change? well i think you should do it because how many people can say they lived their life the way they really wanted to? ... i think you should get a list and write down everything you want in order of importatnce, and spend the rest of your life trying to get t hese things because in the end when you die , you would have liked to fullfilled your life. and this doesnt' just go for amps i mean... .I want to with my friedn.. when Dream Theater goes on tour.. me and my keyboardist player are going to travel from city to city and watch every single show ... it'll be sweet... anyways it's really really EARLY here.. and i guess i'm ranting on.. so that's my little take in life.. if you want something and if it will make you happy as long as it doens't make other people miserbale then you should get it or at least try to get it becuase when you get older it's harder to do the things you once loved.

PEACE --

what if i fused a mark IIC+ and a mark IV that'd be pretty sweet. Then it got me thinking even more.. i'd only be using the mark IIC+ lead channel and so i'll still need another preamp or amp just for lead tones.. but that's me being FUSSY( G.A.S) also... it's really nice to have all this stuff... and im not the only one on here who lives and breathes guitar so this is the stuff we do most and at the end of the day.. are you really satisfied?

thats why you get a better amp which has everything you want in it. but this is where you get into the world of racks. get everything you need, and it all stays organised in the rack. but you are looking at big bucks there

Rayder said:
what if i fused a mark IIC+ and a mark IV that'd be pretty sweet. Then it got me thinking even more.. i'd only be using the mark IIC+ lead channel and so i'll still need another preamp or amp just for lead tones.. but that's me being FUSSY( G.A.S) also... it's really nice to have all this stuff... and im not the only one on here who lives and breathes guitar so this is the stuff we do most and at the end of the day.. are you really satisfied?

thats why you get a better amp which has everything you want in it. but this is where you get into the world of racks. get everything you need, and it all stays organised in the rack. but you are looking at big bucks there

a better amp then a mark IV... IMO it is the bst amp out on the market ... the only thing taht I'd prefer it over is a mark IIC+ which doesn't have enough channels... anyways I am t hinking of going into rack setup.. later on in time.. the rig will consist of two heads.. mark IV + mark IIC+ , and in the rack will be the Quad + studio pre with a 50/50 or 2:90... haven't got the cash for it yet so i'm not oging to much thought into it.. i'm just going to sit and enjoy my mark IV right now!

Back