MB DC 10

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure, except that it is generally true of the entire DC series, at least in my observations over the years. Among the entire DC line, I've found the DC10 pops up the least often; and the DC3 and 5 coming in about even after that, which is still not all that often; and I have never once seen a DC2 on the market block. My suspicion is that not nearly as many DCs were made, and they certainly did not enjoy the marketing success any of the Marks did. FWIW, once you find one, I think you'll be very happy!

Edward

The DC5 was produced in larger numbers than any boogie before it. These amps are amazing tone machines capable of out chunking a recto with the right cabs and can hold their own with Fenders for cleans.

I just played my DC-10 for a few minutes. There's a reason you don't see many for sale. They kick ***! :lol:

I a/b'ed it with my Twin Reverb II. :lol: Rivera had nothing on Mesa back then! :lol:

The Twin is getting moddified this weekend. It just can't compare to the DC. I might do the Lee Jackson mod to the Twin and see what that's all about.

There was a DC-10 combo for sale at the "Music-Go-Round" in Burnsville MN last week.. Good Luck!!

Latest posts

Back