MAY 20-Just talked to MESA-not great news

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkIVwidebody

Reaction score
I asked about my dealer who ordered three heads in early April. They said mostly orders put in during the first three months were being filled. They were running other production and took a break on the V heads. They started running them again this week and I should expect to wait a few more weeks before they get up to me.....don't stop running the **** heads till you get caught up. AARRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am interested to see if that means Canada might get some heads early...considering myself and a few others here ordered back in January. I would hate to be delayed another month.

Ordered in January. To me, it isn't good news until it arrives!! :evil: :wink:

smd24fan said:
danyeo1 said:
gibson5413 said:
Ordered in January. To me, it isn't good news until it arrives!! :evil: :wink:

+1
This is odd, I ordered mine in March and have it already.

Welcome aboard, and congrats to you on your amp! I probaly don,t even have to ask if you like it do I? :)

But, yes, very odd for early year preorder buyers. I ordered mine in early feb. , and still no go.

In aminute it won,t just be odd, it,ll be aggravating. My dealer had better be letting me something, and soon.

By the way guy, what part of the country are you in? Thanks!

I think it varies by dealers, too. If you placed an order with a dealer that already had some ordered, you were probably buying one already in que. I had my order placed back in mid January, but I'm sure there's people that ordered from dealers a month or more later that already have theirs. It's all good...we'll all have them soon enough... :mrgreen:

Ordered in Jan. with my dealer and was the first to put in any order with said dealer, still haven't gotten a call yet :(

[/quote]Welcome aboard, and congrats to you on your amp! I probaly don,t even have to ask if you like it do I? :)

But, yes, very odd for early year preorder buyers. I ordered mine in early feb. , and still no go.

In aminute it won,t just be odd, it,ll be aggravating. My dealer had better be letting me something, and soon.

By the way guy, what part of the country are you in? Thanks![/quote]

No need to ask, but I'll answer anyways! The amp is awesome and you guys are going to love it. Everything from shimmering cleans to melt your face off gain! And also, I'm from Syracuse, NY.

Welcome aboard, and congrats to you on your amp! I probaly don,t even have to ask if you like it do I? :)

By the way guy, what part of the country are you in? Thanks![/quote]

No need to ask, but I'll answer anyways! The amp is awesome and you guys are going to love it. Everything from shimmering cleans to melt your face off gain! And also, I'm from Syracuse, NY.[/quote]

Wow, thats further east than I am! As Elmer Fudd would say, "Oooo, I,m so mad, I,m fooweeious!" :lol:

Nah...it,s pretty much as silverwulf said, different dealers, different circumstances.

Keep jamming and enjoying that amp!

Latest posts

Back