• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MarkIII and Thieles

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axwielding1

Reaction score
Offering here first.
1988 Mesa Boogie Mark III blue stripe, Simulclass, reverb, R2 volume mod, EQ, all 3 footswitches and stereo cable for Reverb/EQ switch, STR415's, GT12AX7M's, Imbuya/Wicker cab.
Plus, matching Thiele/OEM EV loaded cab, Imbuya/Wicker.
Plus, additional Thiele/OEM EV loaded cab, Imbuya/Wicker, with pop out casters, has "Boogie" logo..

I know what I have and what it's worth, and kinda sick about selling it.
You know what it sounds like, so I'll leave it at that..
I'll get pics up soon.
Interested?

ax.

I'm thinking $2000-$2400.
See heads and one thiele go for $1800 on the bay (hardwood)
I'd settle for $2000 + shipping for a Boogie Boarder. But BIN $2500 on ebay, with a reserve at$2200. At least that's what I'm thinking...
Mean, mean rig.. :twisted:

ax.

I'm thinking $2000-$2400.

I'd settle for $2000 + actual shipping for a Boogie Boarder. But BIN $2500 on ebay, with a reserve at$2200. At least that's what I'm thinking...
Mean, mean rig.. :twisted:

ax.

Pictures now available for e-mail..
As before, $2000 + shipping for a Boogie Boarder...
I can take more pics if necessary...

ax. 8)

Ax, Sorry mate, have been told in no uncertain terms by ‘she who must be obeyed’ that I’m not to have any more boogie gear for the moment. So to keep on her good side I’ll 'toe the line’. Sorry about that, I would have loved to get my hands on those imbuya thieles. Thiele cabs don’t come up that often in the UK and imbuya thieles are even rarer.
Anyway good luck with your sale
Ian

Does the amp and /or cabs have the original "Boogie" logo or the "MESA/Boogie" later one? And for what it's worth, I have the GT12AX7M preamp tubes in both of my Boogies, I think they are the best choice for a "new" preamp tube.

The head and first thiele are the newer logo. The added thiele is a "boogie" logo circa 1984-ish.
I really like the GT12AX7M too. I bought maybe 11 of them for different amps, and have had no problems, and much better tone..

ax.

Back