Mark v serial no.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

najim

Reaction score
Hi to every one,I am interesting to buy a mark v here in europe,but the music store told me thy have a couple of them in store,and when I asked him about their serial no. y told me that they are above 200,so my quastion,is those serial nombers which are about 200 are the early mark v production line or they are the latest?I appreciate your help.
Thank to all

I´m pretty sure they are the oldest, mine is in the 400 round and so go on..don´t worry! there are much more than 200 MKV out there :)

it indeed is an early model, bought mine about a year ago and it has serial#224. works great, sounds terrific!

Aren't all of them the same? some younger some older... same tone, settings etc...???

i think mine is 190? gotta check though. cream bronco he he

the only modify I know is the tube cover, mine has the bar across..the cover looks better thought

hm, then its not 190.. i have the cover not the bar. but its impossible to get the footswitch in :(

inside the combo, next to the speaker of course :) there is a nifty bag attached to the back plank of the combo.

edit:woops, mine's 19xx! ;)
bought it few weeks ago

oh, I thought you have a head, cause it wouldnt fit without the case neither! braking all the tubes of course :lol:

:lol: yeah, it would be pretty stupid chucking in the footswitch :)

nah, i have a cream bronco combo. got it by luck for a great price..
i thought going for a head, but since i was a on a rack setup i got sick of a multipart setup and just went for the combo.
i have an open-back 1x12 to complement it. :) home-made of course, im a cheapskate :p

Patrickt69 said:
the newest amps so I'm told have the little metal tube protector

My combo has that metal tube around the bias switch and its serial is 13xx.

i have 2 mark V's right now.
they are...
1-April 09 @2000 range (bar)
2-March '10 - 3000 range.(cover)

to my ears, extremely minor differences.
i noticed the graphics on the back are slightly tweaked, and besides the bar and cover, to my ears they sound a tiny bit different.
but, no two amps ever sound exactly the same, so maybe it's just me... :shock:

Back