Mark v serial no.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really? mine is 1900s and it has the cover.
what about the graphics?
those little sonic differences are probably due to tubes, and perhaps some other components. its analogue, thats the beauty of it. :) but probably just the tubes. swap em around and i think they'll sound equally different :)

Where do you find the serial number? The only serial number that I can see is the one that is on the reverb tank. And from what I am reading here, it looks nothing like what you guys are saying. I have a brand new one that I bought just yesterday. My tube grill protector is black.

mine is on the tag that was attached to the handle.
its probably inside the head?

cool - black grill protector. care to photo it?

Ploki said:

Mine is written there too but I can really pick it out. It's not very legible. I will probably take a peek inside for it.

Sure! I will get a photo of the black grill protector up for you guys tomorrow when I get home.

The serial number is on a small tag on the chassis. Locate the external switching jacks on the back panel, then look under the chassis right below them. The tag is between the switching jacks and the rectifier tube.

SteveO said:
The serial number is on a small tag on the chassis. Locate the external switching jacks on the back panel, then look under the chassis right below them. The tag is between the switching jacks and the rectifier tube.

It sure was. My serial number is 4324.

Here is the a picture of the black grill protector.

http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i463/satch4u3/?action=view&current=DSCF0746.jpg

looks nice. mine is all across, covering the transformer also! but i have a combo.

Back