• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark V Head + Extras $1850 shipped - SOLD -

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supreeth

Reaction score
EDIT: Cab is now sold. Amp and extras available $1850 OBO.

I am selling my Mesa Mark V head (#427)and 2x12 rectifier vertical cabinet. I love it to death but the MKV's been sitting without much playing time for the past couple of months and I have no gigs coming up in a long time. So I cannot justify keeping it any more. I have smaller amps which are more than enough for practice/classes for the next year or so. I will of course get a new one when the time comes!

The MKV is in impeccable condition(playing and looks) and has been babied. I bought it new in Jan 2009 (and waited 6 months for the first batch to roll out)! It's never been gigged on. The only thing that was an issue was that the reverb would sometimes not turn on. I got that taken care of at Inner Sound Music under the warranty (authorized Mesa repair shop. I have the all related documentation) and have had no other issues. I still have the original tags and all documentation that came with the amp. Also includes footswitch and footswitch cable of course :) Includes original receipt as well for warranty transfer.

Now on to the extras: I will include two matched pairs of Mesa EL-34s, a matched pair of JJ KT-66 and JJ-6L6 power tubes and a bunch of (about 8) JJ and Mesa preamp tubes (including a JJ gold pin ECC83). The amp sounds awesome with the KT-66 in the outer sockets and the 6L6 in the inner socket with bias set to 6L6. These tubes cost me about $240-300 by themselves. Also includes 4 mogami 6" patch cables made by Lava cable ($80 value)

The 2x12 vertical cabinet is also in mint condition with great sounding and perfectly broken in V30s.

$ 1850 shipped for the amp and tubes.

If interested please PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Supreeth

The 2x12 cabinet is now spoken for.

The Mark V is still available. Looking at $1850 for the amp alone, and $2000 with the additional tubes and mogami cables.

Thanks,
Supreeth

Price drop: $1850 shipped for the amp and extra tubes. Would love for the amp to stay within the family. I don't want to eBay it unlesss absolutely necessary.

Thanks,
Supreeth

Back