• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark V Head and 112 Widebody cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treewiz

Reaction score
FS In absolutely mint shape, never out of the studio, MarkV head and 112 widebody open back cab w/ covers. Serial # is 00404; and the RJM Mini GIzmo with the MkV custom cable for $1950.00 plus shipping;( in the U.S. only). All were bought brand new and still are just like it, have not used these hardly at all.

Please clarify for me, you have the amp gizmo and cable in your ad for $180.00 plus shipping, but when I am interested in it you added you wanted to sell as a package with your Mark V, is that correct? If I am misunderstanding that please correct me, if I am correct in my thinking you may wish to rewrite your ad to be more clear about selling all together and use one price for all.

Sorry Everyone, I really want to sell these items ( the MKV head,widebody cab, and the RJM mini gizmo w/ custom cable), as a package deal. Sorry JL Boogie for not setting up my ad correctly.
PEACE!

Please send me your telephone # so we can discuss the shipping details, to ...
I'm trying to contact you through PM and email.

Hey JL BOOGIE, I have the RJM mini amp gizmo with the Mark V custom cable for sale $180.00 plus shipping(US only) if you are still interested? It is like brand new with the manual and box. I sold the amp and cab but not these items.
Peace!

Latest posts

Back