Mark V Effects Loop...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is set all the the way down to the left. I have an m13 in the loop.

yeah i was running it all the way to the left, and i realized i was losing some tone, so i put it up to noon as well and it opened it up.

Ok, can someone answer a question for me. Is the effects loop of the mark V series? Because everybody keeps saying blend knob but it seems to be a level knob.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thanks

Adam

caylor02 said:
Ok, can someone answer a question for me. Is the effects loop of the mark V series? Because everybody keeps saying blend knob but it seems to be a level knob.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thanks

Adam
check the manual on page 40 :wink:

I find it funny how the fx loop send control effects the overall volume to the amp with the loop on or off.

They say it is series, but it does act different than other series loops I have used. I have it cabled to a preamp/processor with the 4 cable method- Guitar->Proc In->Proc Send ->MV In->MV Send->Proc Return->Proc Out->MV Return. Using this I can usually disable the loop on the processor which cuts off the amps preamp and jacks into the amps return. When I do this I am getting bleed from the marks preamp. Can anyone help explain what is happening?

Latest posts

Back