Mark Series 2x12 halfback owners -pics- help w/odd halfback?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Restless Rocks

Reaction score
Hey Geo, $400 bucks for that cab in that condition with EV's and the top baffel board, doesn't get much better than that! The wheels are stock and you'll be glad you have em those things are built like tanks and lift like one too. If you like your combo on a thiel cab you'll love the 2x12 as it has a lot more internal space and a much bigger sound. With the EV's it'll get right down there and chunk without getting muddy. I don't see how the new ports would really have too much noticable (if any) effect when opening the top half up except that you'd have to rewire the the top speaker in paralell with the bottom to get a 4 ohm load. In 4 ohm the EV's are real tight and articulate but if you prefer to wire them in series to get 16 ohm's it will have a nice looseness to the vibe and then you could sit your combo on top of it and have 3 twelves going on. Let us know how it sounds.

Here is a pic of mine for reference... I think $400 is expensive considering I paid $1,300 for my Mark IVa head and cab a few months ago.
MarkIV.jpg

Back