• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wesley7777

Reaction score
I have a Mesa Mark iv that i am looking to sell for $1300 or best offer. It is in really good shape, nothing really wrong with it at all. The amp has really never been moved out of the house only a couple of times. I am just looking to complete my pedal collection and need to move stuff. No shipping right now, local pickup in the dallas area. Just ask for pictures and i will have them for you in no time.

I am not in the Dallas area, but you might want to specify if it is a combo or head and which version of either (and speaker if combo). Good luck with the sale... It would sell in a heartbeat if you were willing to ship...

You are right, its a combo and has all the paper work, controls, and cover. I will have pictures by friday. My computer crashed and i am not at my house right now to take picutres. If you are really interested shipping could be arranged.

Latest posts

Back