• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark IV wanted!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dongh1217

Reaction score
If you have a markIV head for sale and be able to ship to New Zealand, please contact me on dongh1217 at gmail.com.

payment method up to you, be confidet to selling me your MarkIV.

Would be happy to trade my KH-2 with COA plus some cash for it, or trade my new condition series II Solo50 plus cash (240v)( both are in brand new condition, never really played). :D

I'm actually thinking about selling my Mark IV because I'm going to be picking up a Bogner Ubershall soon. I have both the rackmount kit, and the head cabinet...so you could choose which one you wanted, or buy both.

Rack mounted

newrig.jpg

Head

IMAG0016.jpg

Nitrobattery said:
I'm actually thinking about selling my Mark IV because I'm going to be picking up a Bogner Ubershall soon. I have both the rackmount kit, and the head cabinet...so you could choose which one you wanted, or buy both.

Rack mounted

newrig.jpg

Head

IMAG0016.jpg

Thank you bro!! I saw your post on ESPforum, how much do you want for it?

I've seen them go for anywhere between $900-$1,300. I'd let the head go for $1,050 and in the rackmount kit for $1,100. OR, for $1,200 you get the amp, the head cabinet, and the rackmount kit

Latest posts

Back