Mark IV speaker recommedations needed

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badguitarist

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm planning to build a extension cab for my upcoming Mark IV widebody. I need your recommendations for speakers. What type of speakers is good for a Marrk IV? 1x12" or 2x12" should be built? Thanks in advance

Oh I live in Australia too. How did you get your EVM12L cab (just see it in your sig)? Thanks mate

Electro Voice has reissued the EVM12L. As soon as I scrounge up the $$$ I'm going to replace the C90 in my thiele with one.

badguitarist said:
Oh I live in Australia too. How did you get your EVM12L cab (just see it in your sig)? Thanks mate

last year i was walking past a music shop in Sydney.. they had abit of mesa gear so i went in.. looked around and there it was Brand new had been in there for the last 6 or so years so i got it.. no scuffs or anything.. the speaker hadn't been even broken in... it was worth the $1000 i have to say.. That is Alot of money i know but for a cab that can handle 200watts, look awesome, sound as big as a quad box and be able to carry in one hand.. it's priceless..

i used it tonight with my mk III the Tone was unbelievably good..

Were about are you in Aust?

Shep said:
badguitarist said:

last year i was walking past a music shop in Sydney.. they had abit of mesa gear so i went in.. looked around and there it was Brand new had been in there for the last 6 or so years so i got it.. no scuffs or anything.. the speaker hadn't been even broken in... it was worth the $1000 i have to say.. That is Alot of money i know but for a cab that can handle 200watts, look awesome, sound as big as a quad box and be able to carry in one hand.. it's priceless..

i used it tonight with my mk III the Tone was unbelievably good..

Were about are you in Aust?
I'm in Melbounre. I've search some music stores, Billy Hyde, Allans... they don't have thiele cab. I think I'd better keep my eyes on eBay. Have you tried Eminence Governor anyway? I see people talking highly about it

Latest posts

Back