• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark IV Short $1275 + Vertical 2x12 $325 Local - Louisiana

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slayer44

Reaction score
Looking to sell my Mesa Boogie Vertical 2x12 Rectifier cabinet. I will sell this locally in the Louisiana-Mississippi area for 325. I sold one a few months back, this is the other. I will post pics later today when I get home from Work.

I will also be selling my Mesa Mark IV short head, I will ship it, but also prefer to sell this locally for $1200. Head is in mint condition with footswitch and extra tubes.

Again, pics will be posted later today, I cannot post pics from work. Thanks.

Im way down here in Hammond dude, SE Louisiana. It would be a long drive for both of us to meet in the middle.

MKIV3.jpg

MkIV2.jpg

MkIV.jpg

MKIV4.jpg

i bought his other cab and he demo'd it on the Mark IV. he offered me either cab and frankly, they were identical so i took the one not in the middle of his rig. i can vouche for him - quality gear and honest.

good luck with the sale.

Hey, just wanted to know what revision the IV is and if anything else is included in the purchase (slip cover, etc...)? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back