Mark IV Rev A schematics?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HalfDeaf

Reaction score
Last fall I picked up an early Mark IV - serial number 234, actually. I've been having trouble finding schematics for this Rev A model - does anybody have 'em or know where I could get them (in pdf)?

In keeping with first-poster tradition, I'll attach a couple pictures. She's got the "rusty transformer" upgrade that everybody's been buzzing about lately hehehe.

I got this old girl for $700. Its my first Mesa, and after a couple weeks with my amp tech getting the caps replaced, she sounds pretty good. That was 4 months ago...I'm still turning knobs and swapping tubes. I should be closing in on grailtone any minute now...

MarkIV_front_small.JPG

MarkIV_back_small.JPG

MarkIV_SN_small.JPG

Thanks all.

I just wanted the schematics so I could understand where the different preamp tubes are in the signal chain. About the false values - it would be interesting to go through the circuit and see how they match up with the actual components. I didn't know they did this, but perhaps it explains why I've never heard a good Mesa clone, whereas Fender and Marshall clones can be quite good.

To add to all the confusion, I'm pretty sure there are minor differences within the A and the B, there are subversions if you like. I've yet to confirm this.

I came across this thread looking for mark iv circuits but I cant find one with anything on the switching or truth/logic table for the ldr sets .... am i missing something obvious or is something obviously missing?

please help anyone... how do i know which ones be in and out for what?

cheers.

TheSon said:
I came across this thread looking for mark iv circuits but I cant find one with anything on the switching or truth/logic table for the ldr sets .... am i missing something obvious or is something obviously missing?

please help anyone... how do i know which ones be in and out for what?

cheers.

No, your missing two pages full of LDR's and their function.

Latest posts

Back