Mark IV recording out

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancullinane

Reaction score
Her's one I can't quite figure out. I'm trying to record our band through a Lexicon Omega input device. i can use 4 inputs at one time but only 2 mics. I have been trying to use the mark 4's recording out into one of the inputs so i could use the mics for Vocals and drums. I have yet to get any sound throught to the computer. Has anyone used this to record from. I haven't been using the silent record, b/c I still need to hear the amp.
Any thoughts? the manual doesn't seem to address this issue very well.

Thanks
DC

The signal coming out of the record out is very low, so make sure the send on it is on 10 and you might have to boost it in the lexicon even more. I've had great success using the record out while mic'ing the cab at the same time, the two different sound compliment each other very well.

Don't forget the amount of signal available, from the Recording Out, is determined by the Masters AND the Output Level.
For example, you might not be driving the Output, or Masters, hard enough because it's (acoustically in the room) too loud.

In that case, you could try using Tweed Power or Class A (if you're not already) to get the necessary balance between amp volume and record out signal.

Latest posts

Back