MArk IV Manual Needed

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davec69

Reaction score
I just got a picked up a super deal on a Mark IV, and I'm loving it, but the manual that I downloaded from the Mesa Boogie website appears to have a different layout on the rear. I've read that there are a couple versions of the amp. Does anyone have the other version of the manual that they can email me, or point me to a download location?

One difference that I see, is that my amp has normal and a switched effect sends jacks. The manual that I have shows one send and two return jacks.

Thanks for the manual. I thought my DC-3 was great, but the Mark IV

(as they say on Mad TV)

is a hoe.....nuuuvva.....levvvowl

(Whole Nother Level)

Thanks. I'm currently going through some of the settings found here, and what amazes me is how one amp can sound so different, depending on the chosen settings. I've had many amps over the years, and this is the first one that I' feel is interactive, in that the sum of the output, is a direct result of the control that came before it. (if the makes any sense)

I'm gonna have fun tweaking this amp, and maybe one day, just maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll get to raise the master volume above 2 :D

Put it in Class A Tweed Triode and have at it. You should be able to get it up near 3 at least even in an apartment during respectable hours. I actually love the feel of the amp in that setting with Harmonics selected also. It just feels like you can get more out of the amp without it taking your head off.

Back