Mark IV good deal?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkaakS

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I just picked up a wood/wicker Mark IV shortbody combo with a matching 1x12 extension cab off ebay. I'm kind of new to the Mark IV world, but I've been really happy with my experiences with them so far. I usually have a pretty good idea of what amps cost, but since I'm fairly new to the market, can anyone tell me what kind of deal I got? I've done what research I could checking out past ebay auctions and the like, but it's hard to tell with such a small sample of auctions for these particular items sold in the past. I was hoping some of you who tend to keep an eye on these sorts of things might be able to tell me what one of these amps and cabs typically go for. Thanks fellas! Can't wait to try it out!

Hold on now

are you telling me you got both the hardwood/wicker Mark IV combo and the hardwood/wicker extension for $1300???

Wow, that's an outstanding deal! Congrats!

Normally, with today's inflated Mk IV market, that deal would have run you absolutely no less than 2k, probably a few hundred more.

I check eBay daily for Mark IV's and didn't see that...I guess it didn't even pass an hour when you placed the BIN...

Awesome deal...just wow!!!

Latest posts

Back