Mark IV FX Loop Wah

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fpoon

Reaction score
Since it doesn't really say much about the FX Loop in the manual I was wondering if you guys can help me out with plugging my Wah Pedal in the loop.

Last time I plugged it in the sound got super thin and fvcked up like the Metal Zone MT-2 Pedal lol, and the volume decreased dramatically. To which input do I plug in the instrument side to (Send Right, Left, Return). I'm confused. :cry:

Crybaby, 80 bucks, saw it on some table so I thought I'd get it but that doesnt matter. Where do you specifically put the cables in?!?!

Send from the amp, (that's going out) goes into the guitar spot on the wah (that's in)

Amp spot from the wah, (that's out) goes into the return in the loop (that's in)

clear as mud, I'm sure! :D

Why would you want it in the loop? Wah belongs out in front.

well last time i plugged it out front there was an enormous amount of feedback and humming but now i got a noise suppresor so I guess I'll try it.

Try putting it in front.....if you still don't like the sound, then do google search for wah mods(easy to do if you know how to solder)-vocal mod makes a big difference. :D

Back