Mark IV BROKEN

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick_cor

Reaction score
Today after playing, I turned off the amp, waited a while then I went to turn unplug the fan and the pin, just broke off and it was stuck in the outlet of the MK IV, i got it out of course, but now i can't use the fan and I don't wanna be fanless when I play this saturday! Can anyone help me!?

Just go to a home improvement store like Home Depot, they sell plugs, you can just strip the wires back and use a new plug. It's only 2 wires, you'll be fine!

even if you can't get it fixed by saturday, i wouldn't worry. I think you have to play your amp on full power, pentode, and the master volume cranked to get anywhere near over heating it. Just make sure its open in the back where air is allowed to circulate. If you are that worried about it, just put a fan behind the amp. I played for about a month once with a broken fan, and nothing bad happened. Just take it easy (use tweed power if you can).

Thanks guys, I know if i play with the fan taken out, it'll over heat too much and then instead of just burning out they'll explode and fry everything else. anyways thanks

Back