Mark III to IIIC+ Mod

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUCRETIA

Reaction score
I'm thinking of sending my Boogie Mark III for the IIC+ preamp and power section conversion..Anybody know how much does it cost for the mod?

LUCRETIA said:
I'm thinking of sending my Boogie Mark III for the IIC+ preamp and power section conversion..Anybody know how much does it cost for the mod?

I did mine about 6 months ago for $250. We'll worth it IMO. The clean is cleaner and the top end on the lead channel is rounded off so it is not so spiky in the highs. Also more chug on the lower end.

U mod both section?I have the early Mark III combo(White Tolex)..Black dot i think...I feel the amp needs more gain..But i still love the amp though..Just curious wat the mods will turn the amp into.

Mine was a blue stripe and I would say it actually now has a tad bit less gain than what it had. But it is still all the gain I would ever need...think Metallica Enter Sandman and that is the tone and gain level. Mike will also clean up the R1 channel so it is more sparkly and jangly. For a few more $$ he will also add the R2 master volume if you like.

Back