• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark III Red Stripe

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewy

Reaction score
Mark III Red Stripe. I've only had this amp for a month. 60 watts, not the Simulclass/100/60 version. The amp is in great condition, especially for an amp this old. No serious damage that I'm aware of. Only issue is that one of the EQ sliders is missing the cap and one of the headshell mounting screws is missing. Again, I've only had the amp a month, but the tubes were replaced maybe a few months ago by the previous owner. It'll come with two footswitches that control the EQ and channel.

$750 shipped and paypall'd
c1001-1.jpg

DSC09171.jpg

mystidream said:
Did someone mess with your amp for the photo or do you really run that beast all on 10? :lol:

:lol: that was the day I got it, came that way. That said, I run the master at 6 :twisted:

mystidream said:
Did someone mess with your amp for the photo or do you really run that beast all on 10? :lol:

Go ahead and try it! With all the controls dimed, and even with no input, it will squeal like Palin as soon as you take it off standby.

MrMarkIII said:
mystidream said:

Go ahead and try it! With all the controls dimed, and even with no input, it will squeal like Palin as soon as you take it off standby.

So you are saying it will sound like Obama... I mean like sh!t?

man... I sure hope this place doesn't get the political infection...

Back