Mark III C+...HELP!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reeko81

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm unluckly an italian resident, so for me it's quite impossible to send my mark III blue stripes to Mike Bendinelli at Mesa factory to be modded, it will cost me more than buying an used Mark II C+ on ebay...

So i pray if there's someone here that have a Mark III modded C+ to explain me better what kind of mod is and if transf. need to be changed.

Are only passive components changed ( resistors, caps etc ) or anything else?

Is here anyone who can explain what really changes in the circuit board?

Please, take time to have a look here!!

Riccardo

Man...Italy is a sweet place to stay ( and of course i mean here in sunny Sicily) but mesa's price are higher due to the hard and only competitor distributor.... MOGAR music...
I bought my used mark III blue stripes 2 years ago for 950 in germany including an hardshell case, and was the lowest price i could find everywhere.
I wrote that time to mesa to have it modded with the R2 volume control, asking to ship to their factory...and they replied me that was better do it myself cause shipping costs are very very high to USA and back to Italy.
So they gave me the specs to make that simple mod and i did by myself easily.

Now i want to modify my Mesa Mark III head to III C+, and obviously i can't ship it to mesa's factory, and since i believe it's a simple mod (nothing more than some resistors or caps changing values) i ask someone here ( and also at [email protected] ad i did 2 years ago) which are the right specs to make this mod.
I also asked for the mod here in Italy, someone replies me to ask Masotti's.
Anyone here so knows more about this damned mod??
PLEASE....

Back