mark IIc+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamvai777

Reaction score
how does the triaxis and 290 setup compair to the real mark IIc+ i know the triaxis has the IIC+sound in it there is a IIc+ head for sale near me thinking of buying it :)

the tones are pretty similar. The triaxis will most limit you in how you set up the graphic eq. It has presets from the factory, where the amp has the real thing you can adjust.

When I play out with the C+, I miss having more than one clean and one lead channel. My TriAxis rig is quite a bit heavier [weight, not tone] and a little more compressed sounding, but sounds fantastic nonetheless. Plus only cool kids have a midi rack. The tones are very similar, if you're looking for the V shaped graphic EQ [to the point that any audience probably couldn't tell the difference through the same cab] but if you like using unconventional graphic EQ settings [like an M or a mid boost] you'll need an external EQ for the TriAxis. Hope that helps. [probably not]

-dave

Latest posts

Back