Mark IIC+ problem

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glguitarman

Reaction score
Hey there I am asking for a little help with a minor problem I am having with my IIC+.

I use a (voodoolab) GCX to control my Mark III's switching needs with no problem at all. However, when I use it to control my IIC+, there is a problem when I use it to control the on/off functions of the reverb/EQ. There is an intermittent push-pull that happens with the volume and/or the gain.

Any ideas? Was there a difference in the circuit (where switching on and off is concerned) between the IIC+ and the III, and the IIC+ just doesn't like the CCX? Or, is this a problem somewhere in the IIC+?

Thanks for any help.

glguitarman said:
Hey there I am asking for a little help with a minor problem I am having with my IIC+.

I use a (voodoolab) GCX to control my Mark III's switching needs with no problem at all. However, when I use it to control my IIC+, there is a problem when I use it to control the on/off functions of the reverb/EQ. There is an intermittent push-pull that happens with the volume and/or the gain.

Any ideas? Was there a difference in the circuit (where switching on and off is concerned) between the IIC+ and the III, and the IIC+ just doesn't like the CCX? Or, is this a problem somewhere in the IIC+?

Thanks for any help.

What it a GCX,CCX that you write about here?

I have a voodman full control pedal for my Mark III and I have a voodoman full control switch on the way for my Mark IIC+. Because of this I am interested in what you are talking about here.

A GCX is a Ground Control eXpander made by voodoo labs. It is a midi controlled device that has 8 stereo loops. You can use it to send devices in or out of the signal path. You can also use it to control the functions on an amplifier, such as channel switching.

look here

http://www.voodoolab.com/

I have the factory footswitch and have not had any issues when switching the EQ or Reverb. When changing channels, there is sometimes a small volume swell during playing, depending on where the controls are set. :D

I don't have the factory footswitch. I guess that would be helpful in determining if the problem is my GCX.

Maybe an electronics here person could help with some advice?

Latest posts

Back