Mark IIb w/effects post levl. mod.Name check

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatekeep

Reaction score
Hey..Does any body know who's initials are MD( the M and the D are joined together) from the hand writing it looks to be the same as Mike B's ? The amp is dated 11/18/80 on the underside of the chassey withe the initials :?: I also would like to know if any body has called Mesa looking for info just to find that something was modified and never recorded(only the date) :?: Maybe because this amps home was a couple of houses up the street from the old Boogie works?

gatekeep said:
Hey..Does any body know who's initials are MD( the M and the D are joined together) from the hand writing it looks to be the same as Mike B's ? The amp is dated 11/18/80 on the underside of the chassey withe the initials :?: I also would like to know if any body has called Mesa looking for info just to find that something was modified and never recorded(only the date) :?: Maybe because this amps home was a couple of houses up the street from the old Boogie works?

Not to hijack your thread, but I'm sending my IIB into Mesa for the FX loop mod....I'm curious about the change to the lead channel....how is the voicing/dynamics now?

Ultron said:
gatekeep said:

Not to hijack your thread, but I'm sending my IIB into Mesa for the FX loop mod....I'm curious about the change to the lead channel....how is the voicing/dynamics now?

I dont know what it sounded like before the mod. but All i know from reading post for a while is that the Reverb is a huge improvment and the and you can dail in the sound you want and then reduce the level with the post effects level.The lead to me is perfect as you want it to be. By far the most versitile amp EVER.

Latest posts

Back