man, some people got some killer deals lately!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monsta-Tone said:
Christmas, Mortgage Crunch, Bush, take your pick.

It's a good time to sell worldwide. With the dollar so low, I've been doing very well with international sales. Amps are tough, though, since most amps exceed all but Global Express postal sizing.

JimAnsell said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-4x12-Speaker-Cabinet-Road-Ready-Anvil-Cab_W0QQitemZ280181498484QQihZ018QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
4 evs in the original closed back metal grill road ready! :shock:

then this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-4x12-Speaker-Cabinet-Cab-Black-Shadow-412_W0QQitemZ280181500055QQihZ018QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

mark III red stripe, loaded, w/ export tranny or 550
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-III-3-100-60W-graphic-EQ-New-Tubes_W0QQitemZ190181211836QQihZ009QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

then THIS!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Broken-Mesa-Just-For-Parts_W0QQitemZ130180643768QQihZ003QQcategoryZ121161QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

broken single recto for 50 BUCKS!!!
:evil:

clearly this is not a good time to sell an amp.
or be not hanging around ebay 24/7

Holy CRAP !! ! on all those...... :shock: :shock:

.... but check this out .... Last week I got a perfect condition Mesa mesh grill 2x12 / open closed back with casters and the original cover from GUITAR CENTER for $258 out the door ! ! :eek:

Today I got a 1x12 MK III Red stripe simul class, EQ, FS, Reverb with Mesa upgrade, EV12L in factory fresh looking condition for $700 shipped.

I think it is people are tighting up because of Christmas and the economy, so prices are coming down a bit. :twisted:

AdmiralB said:
What I was saying is....of the last seven heads on eBay, only one sold in the range you claim they "regularly sell for".

Your "wrong on all counts" comment was a pretty confrontational thing to say; if you want to be an ******* about it (which is certainly the way it appears), you should be aware that the most recent evidence suggests otherwise. Comparing apples to apples - that is, Mark III tolexed heads - prices above $750 appear to be the exception, not the rule.

Yeah, eBay is cyclical. To me "regularly" does not mean "only in part of the cycle".

So how long have you been on eBay? What's your ID? I've been doing it long enough to remember $400 Mark IIIs, and $550 Coliseums.

EDIT - I assume you're "jazzgear296", the guy currently listing an EVM with an opening bid of $199. You've been on eBay for three years, huh? I guess the concept of "since they started" is also open to interpretation.

JAZZGEAR296 is my most recent ID....and I don't care to share what my Original ID was with a self proclaimed A'Hole :evil:

That's fine...changing your ID doesn't change the 'joined on' date, so I got all the info I need.

AdmiralB said:
That's fine...changing your ID doesn't change the 'joined on' date, so I got all the info I need.

Who ever said anything about changing IDs? Look, I think you should focus on the topic of this thread, or get out of it and open your own post regarding eBay tenure. I know how long I've been doing business there...I don't have 'ish to prove to you.

And you have some credibility...been a member for 8 years yet a feedback rating of "0" :shock:

Stick to the subject or use your mouse to click out of the topic.

I was 'sticking to the topic' until you started your holier-than-thou "wrong on all counts" crap.

You're the one who said you'd been on eBay 'since they started', but the evidence says otherwise.

Anyway...if you're such a seasoned expert, why were YOU asking about Mark II values on the Gear Page last month?

http://thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=320260

AdmiralB said:
I was 'sticking to the topic' until you started your holier-than-thou "wrong on all counts" crap.

You're the one who said you'd been on eBay 'since they started', but the evidence says otherwise.

Anyway...if you're such a seasoned expert, why were YOU asking about Mark II values on the Gear Page last month?

http://thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=320260

You obviously have had your head in the sand...this whole thread....Go to a corner and figure it out :x

If you're going to argue eBay prices and what not.....can you at least have 1 transaction to validate you? 8 years and not a single transaction ....not a single transaction rating......

Come join the conversation once you're no longer an eBay Virgin :lol:

visualrocker69 said:
What evidence? You can make new accounts, you know. I assume he had a different one before the current one.

P.S.

Jazzgear, your Triaxis says hi :lol:

Hello :D I do miss the rack at times.....

JAZZGEAR said:
visualrocker69 said:
What evidence? You can make new accounts, you know. I assume he had a different one before the current one.

P.S.

Jazzgear, your Triaxis says hi :lol:

Hello :D I do miss the rack at times.....

I think I might as well when I switch back to Mark IV, probably after this year.

Triaxis cleans are pretty amazing though. How do the Lonestar cleans compare?

JAZZGEAR said:
You obviously have had your head in the sand...this whole thread

Obviously
dry.gif

Or, perhaps your opinion is colored by the fact that YOU paid that much for one?

LSC cleans are looser than the Mark/Triaxis. I have to admit I prefer the Mark IV/Triaxis cleans in a band mix than the LSC. I play in 2 bands

1. A Trio - where I prefer the fuller looser sound of the LSC
2. Then my other band has 12 members, there I have to get real skinny to ont clash with the other instruments, I find the TriAxis/Mark IV does a better job of fitting in.

But we disgress from the OP. :D

AdmiralB said:
JAZZGEAR said:
You obviously have had your head in the sand...this whole thread

Obviously
dry.gif

Or, perhaps your opinion is colored by the fact that YOU paid that much for one?

Yeah me and countless others......I offered plenty proof of it,

...and you just stand on the side lines and never see any action :wink:

JAZZGEAR said:

LMAO - two or three examples are "plenty of proof". Just like three years is "since they started", and "regularly" means "sometimes".

I've been on eBay nine years, and I don't hide who I am....the best you can offer is blustery claims with no substance.

AdmiralB said:
JAZZGEAR said:

LMAO - two or three examples are "plenty of proof". Just like three years is "since they started", and "regularly" means "sometimes".

I've been on eBay nine years, and I don't hide who I am....the best you can offer is blustery claims with no substance.

9 years, and no transactions, I'm impressed! Where exactly is your substance? Like I said, get out of this convo and return when you have made at least one Sell/Buy transaction.... :roll:

A Peeping Tom, eh?

Actually, if you look at my account - admiralballsy - you'll see that I've made over 400 transactions, and unlike you, have perfect feedback.

So...where exactly is your substance? You've been on eBay for three years, but imply that you had a previous account - which you refuse to specify.

Why would someone close an old account? Maybe to escape poor feedback? There are other reasons to be sure, but why would someone hid it? The only reasons would be either because they didn't want the feedback seen, or...it never existed in the first place.

I'm betting on the latter. Either prove you've been there 'since they started', as you claim...or admit you're a poseur.

Platypus said:
guys chill out, starting to sound like harmony central up in here :lol:

I'll stand down when this clown drops his "wrong on all counts" attitude. If you're gonna make a statement like that, expect a fight.

There are 1000 better ways than that to disagree. Even then, if you HAVE to be a dick, at least you'd better have your facts straight!

AdmiralB said:
Actually, if you look at my account - admiralballsy - you'll see that I've made over 400 transactions, and unlike you, have perfect feedback.

So...where exactly is your substance? You've been on eBay for three years, but imply that you had a previous account - which you refuse to specify.

Why would someone close an old account? Maybe to escape poor feedback? There are other reasons to be sure, but why would someone hid it? The only reasons would be either because they didn't want the feedback seen, or...it never existed in the first place.

I'm betting on the latter. Either prove you've been there 'since they started', as you claim...or admit you're a poseur.

I don't have to prove Jack to you....last I checked this topic was about some great deals on the bay, Geez!

At least respect the OP topic.....and go start your own **** thread about whatever , :evil:

...and I bet you're not the eBayer with user name AdmiralB(0).....and just so happens to have been a member for nearly 9 years :roll: since when did "0" equal "400?" :lol: [/b]

AdmiralB.jpg

Back