Man!!! I'm just loving my new LSS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Still working on channel two but i can't get a bad sound out of channel one.

I just can't get enough of it. I lay in bed and dream about getting up and playing because i can't get enough of it. It's like a desert thats too rich but you just can't stop eating it because it's just so friggin' good.

Single coils and channel 1-what else would you ever need. BBBB

PS. suddenly i feel like a guitar god!!!

When you get ch 2 figured out, let me know... I think I can save you a little time- on ch 2, adjust the mids higher than the manual suggests (10:00ish) and get a pedal for overdrive/solos. I've had more luck with a lower gain and higher drive as well (again, using the pedal for gain). One other thing, play with the output and master volumes- vastly different tones based on their position. Unfortunately, I like the cranked master and low output setting, but I can't get my clean channel's volume high enough in this configuation when I play in my band. Does eliminate a lot of the low end muddiness though. I hope that helps...

Glad you are enjoying it, QuadB. Easily, this is the best amp I have ever owned by far.

Here are my Channle 2 settings - I get a pretty decent crunch out of it with both my Strat and my SG and I usually use the FuzzPi or Rat distortion model stomps from my XTL for super distortion / violin sustain:

"Thickest" setting
Drive - 12 noon
Gain - 2:00
Treble - 2:00
Mid - 10:00
Bass - 9:30
Presence - 10:30 - 11:00 (I tend to waffle most on the presence setting)

Your mileage may vary :)

Latest posts

Back