• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LSS for sale - brand new!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marlon

Reaction score
Hey guys - not really my 'sound' even though I really like this thing. I should have gotten the standard Lone Star since I don;t think EL-84's are my bag. Mine is the standard pebble leather covering (Flawless), slip cover, foot swtich (never used), manual and warranty cards and casters. It looks and acts brand new - probably has about 20 hrs on it so the tubes are just beginning to get broken in. I bought it about 4 months ago from the local GC. First 1200 bucks can take it - I live in Fairfax Virginia if you want to try it out:^) I believe there has been a price increase, so it is priced pretty well. 703 249-0174 if you want to be the first caller...

Oooops - must have posted the lo-ball price during a rare manic state. I think I'll hang on to it for 1200. OR: consider trade for an unmolested early 70's Fender Vibrolux reverb w/o master vol:^) Sorry for being a flake :oops:

Latest posts

Back