LSC or LSS for backline

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjboogie

Reaction score
I am playing the Langerado Music festival in South Florida this weekend. I have been told that they are backlining me with a LSC or a LSS. I have been playing a LSS but since it is an outdoor festival I am considering using the LSC for a bigger sound. Or I can actually use both in stereo if I really wanted to! Would that sound weird? Has anyone ever used the LSC and LSS together?

Here is info on the festival if anyone here lives in that area.

http://www.langerado.com

peace
jj

those amps sound very different, if you are used to getting "your" sound out of the LSS then you should stick with it to remain in your comfort zone. but if you want a bigger fuller sound go with the LSC if it doesnt scare you to go live with a different beast. I guess if you get the luxury of a decent sound check then you might have time to A\B them.

good luck man, you cant go wrong either way. and wow how lucky are you to have the choice? nice>

boogie shoes said:
those amps sound very different, if you are used to getting "your" sound out of the LSS then you should stick with it to remain in your comfort zone. but if you want a bigger fuller sound go with the LSC if it doesnt scare you to go live with a different beast. I guess if you get the luxury of a decent sound check then you might have time to A\B them.

good luck man, you cant go wrong either way. and wow how lucky are you to have the choice? nice>

It turns out we won't be having a soundcheck but just a line check then the show so I think I will just go with what I am used to so I don't find myself tweaking the whole time. Actually usually I don't have time to tweak during a show anyway because of the nature of what we do.

Latest posts

Back