LSC Head ordered Jan 28, and still waiting.............

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinnyk

Reaction score
Heard from the dealer last week, and he said they are three or four weeks behind on the build time ,and I will be waiting a while.
Cool though that he set it up for me to pick-up at the factory.It is much closer to home then where I actually bought the amp.

Waiting patiently(sort of!)
Vinnyk

.......I hope it's worth the wait!!!!

Congrats on your purchase! The LSC is one fine amp. The waiting is the hard part.

plan-x said:
Congrats on your purchase! The LSC is one fine amp. The waiting is the hard part.

Sometimes they have to wait on parts they need to build a particular amp . I think it took me 10 - 12 weeks to get my LSC head .

I ordered mine the first week of November and it took 21 weeks!!!!
I was told there was a part that was holding up the production of the LSC Heads???????????

You guys are making me feel great. I just ordered a RKII last week. Called Mesa to find out the production time and they told me about 8-10 weeks. Have to wait and see............

vinnyk said:
Heard from the dealer last week, and he said they are three or four weeks behind on the build time ,and I will be waiting a while.
Cool though that he set it up for me to pick-up at the factory.It is much closer to home then where I actually bought the amp.

Waiting patiently(sort of!)
Vinnyk

.......I hope it's worth the wait!!!!
It's worth the wait. 8)

That sucks. Can you find one in stock?

BTW- I'm waiting for a 4X10 LS cab, I hope it's not stuck in the factory.

I waited 15 weeks for my empty combo cabinet and thiele cabinet. You're only on week 14!

...Once you enter that second trimester it gets tough man.

I waited 8 months for my Road King :shock: and I was told a few weeks. It was when they just started making the new RKII. They had a hard time getting some parts. I ordered a RKI and got a RKII :D.

Hang in there, the wait is worth it.

ol4t said:
That sucks. Can you find one in stock?

BTW- I'm waiting for a 4X10 LS cab, I hope it's not stuck in the factory.

I made the mistake of custom ordering which will delay it even further.
I should have found one in stock!
Vinny

Latest posts

Back