looking foward to buying a rectifier...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JW123 said:
I had a roadster combo for a couple of years, great amp, even more flexible than the Triple.

If you happen to buy it really explore channel two it has this brit mode setting, really crank the gain and bump it in front with a Tube Screamer, you got AC/DC right there, I had a set of EL34s in mine when I sold it and it gave it just a touch more marshall flavor.

But yea if you can get a roadster in your price range you will love it. If you get it, make sure and get a manual even if you have to download it, they have all of these presets of eq and such that will really speed you up on dialing it in.

Good Luck

thanks for the tip... i actually found the owner and let the negotiations begin... i just hope my dad can loan me the money and get the amp... :twisted:

i got my fingers cross :mrgreen:

I don't want to sound negative, but a 2x12 Roaster is probably the about heaviest combo Mesa makes and weighs 100 pounds. Hope your big and strong :lol:

Thanks YJ... i thought it might be a good deal... the guy said that he bought it for his studio but then came other things and the amp never got played like it was supposed to be...

JJ i know man... but i guess there is pros and cons about the amps and i see more pros... lol...

well i hope my dad can pick it up tomorrow but the down side is that i dont know for how long the amp is going to be in my hands... :'( since i dont live in the US and my father does... its going to be a bit complicate... but i'll figure something...

J.J said:
I don't want to sound negative, but a 2x12 Roaster is probably the about heaviest combo Mesa makes and weighs 100 pounds. Hope your big and strong :lol:

Yes. One word of advice on the Roadster combo: THE HANDLE ON TOP IS FOR STEERING, NOT FOR LIFTING. :shock:

Having said that, $1200 is a killer deal if it's fully functional and not beat to hell.

well you guys... i close the deal... tomorrow my father is going to pick it up... the downside i can't play it until it comes to my country... oh darn it... but anyways i have my new amp... hehehe :D

Benjamin i bet... only the hulk can lift that little badass and still manage to carry other gear !!!

Iron $1200 is an excellent deal.

They have handles on the sides, my advice use those to pick it up, it should come with wheels.

Good Luck and enjoy it, now all you will need is 4x12 to put under it! LOL

Seriously they are about as close as you can come to a half stack.

JW123 said:
Iron $1200 is an excellent deal.

They have handles on the sides, my advice use those to pick it up, it should come with wheels.

Good Luck and enjoy it, now all you will need is 4x12 to put under it! LOL

Seriously they are about as close as you can come to a half stack.

oh it has wheels alright... and i will enjoy it... and i have a 2x12 Carvin 3/4 open back... so i guess at the end i would have a 4x12 half stack!!! :lol:

:mrgreen:

ok you guys... its done... im now a proud owner of a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 2x12 Combo... congrats to me!!!
now comes the hard part... i have to figure out how my dad can send the amp to me... lol

D2dark said:
Best of luck for ship it :D

I hope it will not cost you the price of the amp!

Thanx man... actually my dad sent me a message today and told me that a month from today 02-18 it will be delivered... and cost him $300 so actually the amp cost me $1500 in total... a deal right?

Latest posts

Back