• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for another 2 channel dual recto

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dropped_2_c

Reaction score
i have a modded 5150 and i'll throw in 350-400 bucks to make the dela more even. i don't care as long as it is a 2 channel recto, i would prefer a revision f but a g will be fine unless someone wants to come off of a rev C or D lol.

I have plenty of references on HCAF and Rig-talk and seven string.org

Please help me out

Be patient and look around, they're out there. But expect to pay a little more than you're thinking for a Rev F. The best revision IMO ... and not only cause I own one :wink:

I'll keep my eyes open for ya !

or trade it and cash for a dual recto 2 channel lol, you can never have enough of them, i have a mark III that will be here tommorrow. it's gonnna be ran with dual recto in stereo :twisted:

I saw a Dual Recto 2 Channel in a store the other day for a VERY good price. PM me if you want more info/location.

what is the mod on the 5150? I have both a tremoverb head and a dual channel rackmount, I think the tremoverb is more in your range though.

siggy14 said:
what is the mod on the 5150? I have both a tremoverb head and a dual channel rackmount, I think the tremoverb is more in your range though.

i sent you a pm

i have 500 bucks and a 5150 now if your interested lol. i will also sell the 5150 for 675 shipped

Latest posts

Back