>>> LOOK<<< My New GTS Headshell !!!! -> bragging :)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GIG4FUN

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
Well my Boogie friends, I have my Mark III all gussied up ready to Rock 'n Roll.

It was a combo, that I put into a GTS Headshell.

George made the entire thing from start to finish. As I understand it he actually planted the tree that it was made of, killed the cow for the hide and hand wove the Rattan Wicker.

I thank you George for your superb craftsmanship. I am a tough/fussy cookie when it comes to things that like this and I am 100% satisfied.

Thank you GTS,
Russ

I have included four pictures. I will be busy re-sizing then after the first few minutes of my post so please be patient as I work these out. :D
front.jpg

front2.jpg

storing.jpg

reverbrouting.jpg

Amazing how a new box makes an older amp chassis look so clean and factory fresh and lovely! An excellent purchase!

George, that is one of your best i think. You are getting REALLY good at making those! Your attention to detail is outstanding. It looks amazing!!

If ALL Americans had the attention to detail and pride their work, as George does, this world would be a better place. Large corporations combined with NAFTA have crushed the "Made in USA" pride and the urgency to be the first in technology. I have noticed many people that have the down and out attitude ("Why should I give it my best, when the company will just find a way to make it cheaper by outsourcing the labor"). All the while, the fat cat executives get STUPID rich, and the talented people stand in the unemployment lines. Keep up the fight, George!!! :D

Yes indeed! Very,very nice! GTS is making me a Thiele, if the rain will let up he'll be able to cover it and it will begin it's voyage to me....
I'm lookin' forward to it.
Nice looking amp,enjoy!
Jim :mrgreen:

Back