Lonestar Special single coil heaven

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducky

Reaction score
I was playing the paul true the LSS, and it sounded great, but i picked up a ASAT special semi hollow last night. OMFG. I think that this little gem is made for single coils. Don't get me wrong, the paul sound great thru it, but the ASAT sounds fantastic. No comparison.

i agree completely!! i have a preference for Guild guitars and the hummers sound very good with the LSS but when i play one with the Dearmond 2000 single coils, the tone change is amazing! the amp opens up in a much more complete fashion with more overtones and greater depth.

let me second that with reference to the lonestar classic. of all guitars i have put through it, i reckon the strat stands head and shoulders above the others in terms of quality of sound. it is open, airy and yet punchy when needed. the others are fine but the strat excels.

I've seen the same thing.

My SG through the LSS is the best humbucker sound I've ever heard through my hands. Amazing tone.

Plug in my Strat though, and Good Dog!!!! :shock:

Latest posts

Back