Live video with Lone Star Special

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to know what settings he used on his amp for that clip.....sounded incredible....

Thank you very much for the compliments.Sorry I didn't respond sooner on the settings questions.I figure a pic was better than trying to explain where the knobs are set.
Settings003.jpg

Also if anyone wants to hear more you can go to
http://www.myspace.com/mrjohnbell

There are more live videos and several demos I did for a local store with the LSS.No intentions of spamming the store since I am not employed by them.Just though if you want to know how other guitars sound through the amp and nothing more.
Thanks for listening.

John, good to see you over here.

Thanks for sharing your settings. Looks like you're running it in 30 watt mode with the loop engaged?

I previously owned a MKIII head, went boogie-less for a long time until I recently got the LSS.

I really enjoy the clean channel with reverb and it works great with pedals in front. I'm still tinkering with my lead channel settings.

Yes! great tone and playing, thanks for the settings. I was near to sell the LSS a year ago beacause i just wasn´t knowing what i have in my hands, now i have studied a lot the possibillity of the LSS and it seems there is no limit in tone when you know how to tweak the buttoms of the amp and they effect in tone, So i´m very happy with the LSS, glad too that not to much people knows how much good is the sound of this amp :) of course i´m not refering about people of this forum which the most of you seems to well know the LSS

Latest posts

Back