LIFE CHRISIS..

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick_cor

Reaction score
Ok everyone, my current setup is the mark IV into the Gflex cab with a g major, I have 600$ to spend on a 1400$ mark IIC+ combo, non simu, anyways i have a godin guitar seagul guitar S6 folk with the quantium thing .. anyways i need to make 800$ to get the mark IIC+ basically, so i'd like to keep the mark IV head and have the mark IIC+ , remember it's a combo, so what can I sell to have my mark IIC+ and a mark IV and have some money left over in the bank, I was thinking of selling my G major and the godin for the 800$, and i'll have 0$ left but i'll have the 2 heads, OR i can sell the Gflex cab for 400$ and the G major for 400$ and have 800$ but i'll have no money left in return, i'd like to have both heads and some money left over can nayone think of combinations?

thanks for the tip. Although if i could afford to have a job I would, but I can't. You know what I'll do, i'll put some studying away and just get a job to save up some money, so i can keep the mark IV head and then I'll sell the mark IIC+

lol I meant to say, I'll sell the Mark IIC+ cabinet.. it's a combo and i have 2x12 genz benz, so i don't really need it

Back