Just When the Popping Seemed to Let Up...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe187

Reaction score
...on my 2x12 Roadster, I start getting a very odd reverb swell when switching into channel one or two. It occurs about 1 or 2 seconds after switching into the channel. Its a swell that peaks in a reverb spring crash and then goes away with no decay - just stops. Happens every time I switch into one or two, but not on 3 or 4.

Anybody experienced anything like this? This is obviously using the on board reverb. I plan on using an Xpression in the loop, so it may not be a show stopper, but on smaller gigs or rehearsals I want to use the on board reverb.

Also - excuse my newbie ignorance. What settings are you guys using on a RK or Roadster on your clean channels? Is it typical to spike the master, or do you leave a little room on the master? Are you using the EQ close to flat or scooping or accenting a range? Thanks

Joe

Whats happening to Mesa Boogie amps? Ive heard more people unsatisfied with them than people satisfied lately.

Whats going on? Is Mesa buildig cheap amps now or what?

Back