Just thought I would share my rig with you guys!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fisherob

Reaction score
Well I am new to the boards and thought I would show my gear. I am planning on adding a Stilleto Ace Deuce for stereo but doing my research right now. On the Pedal board the top 4 pedals are running through the amps Effects loop. The 1st pedal Memory Man is being used as Echo on the clean channel along with the Boss Rt20, Polyphase, and Small Clone for chorus. The bottom of the pedal board is used directly to the front of the amp. This is my first Mesa and absolutely love this amp. Thanks for looking....

MesaGear.jpg

Mesa Lonestar 2X12
Mesa rectifier Cab 2X12
PRS Custom 24
Furman Power Conditioner
sennheiser G2 Guitar Wireless system
Pedal Train PedalBoard Powered by 2 Voodoo labs pedal power 2 mounted underneath
EHX Memory Man used for the Echo
Boss RT20 Rotary Pedal
EHX Polyphaser
EHX Small Clone
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde Distortion
EHX Qtron Plus
Vox Wah
Planet waves Tuner

Thanks, I love this rig and gig with it all the time. I have hard cases for everything to protect my investments.

Yes it does sound good. The mesa clean channel with a little echo on it sounds awesome. I got that from the Andy Timmons video. Adding the echo really enhances the clean channel. The Visual sound distortion pedal was recommended to me by a country guitarist Johnny Hiland who is also a mean blues guitarist. That also sounds great through the 2nd channel of the mesa dialed down to 50 watts. Now if I can only get the reverb to work. I think there were issues with the cans on the lonestar. I read that in one of the threads here. Trying to get mesa to replace it considering the amp is still under warranty. Thanks for looking.

fisherob said:
Yes it does sound good. The mesa clean channel with a little echo on it sounds awesome. I got that from the Andy Timmons video. Adding the echo really enhances the clean channel. The Visual sound distortion pedal was recommended to me by a country guitarist Johnny Hiland who is also a mean blues guitarist. That also sounds great through the 2nd channel of the mesa dialed down to 50 watts. Now if I can only get the reverb to work. I think there were issues with the cans on the lonestar. I read that in one of the threads here. Trying to get mesa to replace it considering the amp is still under warranty. Thanks for looking.

I like the Visual sound stuff as well. I own a Route 66 (first generation) that I had modified a bit by a guy in CA. Did you actually get to meet Johnny Hiland. He seems like a great guy and he is an awesome player.

Mark

****........you guys and your PRS guitars. You're all making me want one more and more. :twisted: Nice rig BTW.

Strategy500 said:
****........you guys and your PRS guitars. You're all making me want one more and more. :twisted: Nice rig BTW.

I've been GASing for a PRS for a long time! Nice rig... I bet it sounds great with that PRS!

When did this FORUM become about shoes??? Get that tool outta here!

Maybe he meant that you need shoes to step on those killer pedals? :lol:

Latest posts

Back