Just Recieved Custom RKII Full Stack!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shizzybrane

Reaction score
My RKII Full Stack just came in and its smokin! I had Mesa do it in White Crocodile. I'm glad I did too because it looks beautiful. I don't have any of the popping problems that others on this forum have described and I couldn't be happier with my investment!

just thought I'd share!

100_3057.jpg

100_3056.jpg

100_3058.jpg

100_3335.jpg

Very bad dude, I've been all upset for the Red Croc and Gold Grill Mark IV wide body myself. The ole ladie's gonna **** when it turns up on her credit card. 8) Guess I'm in the dog house but, I can't think of a better companion than a boogie and a couple guitars to be there with!! :)

Wow, that's beautiful man...i'm sure it was a true investment :lol: But my is that worth it!!! Amazing looks, and I'm sure tone to die for. Good choice man, hope it makes you happy for years to come

**Now Go use that crate to store something, or blow it up....*** :lol: :lol: :lol:

-AJH

I think it's a great investment! I see the the Roadking as an amp, with it's versatility, that will grow with a player, and last that player a lifetime! Why not have something unique? You put your heart & soul into the thing, why should'nt it resemble a little about your tastes? And again, that thing is very tastey! I see someone who appreciates the finer things in life! I recently sold my Butterscotch Crocodile Embossed Leather Dual Rec w/Recto 4/12, and the investment came out even!

That thing is very pretty. Dog house, hell, I would be given to the Humane Society. :p

I wonder what it will look like in 10 years or so...

Russ said:

Yeah...you're going to need a road case or somethng...that's a beautiful rig. Congrats!!!! :)

Russ said:
Usually, when you purchase something like this, you tend to take care of it! Unlike that of a run-of-the-mill black vinyl covering. Like it makes a difference? :?

JAZZGEAR said:
Russ said:

Yeah...you're going to need a road case or somethng...that's a beautiful rig. Congrats!!!! :)

Just don't get anything that is live-in, you want that thing to shine when it's on stage man

-AJH

Great looking amp well done! It doesn't matter if it's black or white (no not the song) I still take care of it as it's a Mesa.

Ciao ...

I wonder if it will stay as brilliant white or creme out some...

^I was wondering the same thing. I actually hope it creams out a little bit.

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. I really love this amp and I plan to have it for at least the next 20 years... I will probably end up giving it to my son when he's of an age to really appreciate it. But right now i'm only 21 and he's just 1 so I'ma go play shred some petrucci!

it looks really good, though you'll have to be carefull when gigging as marks show up on white much more easily.

smoking hot though!

Latest posts

Back